Bare minimum requirement are:
- PC (Personal Computer) with 400 mhz Pentium processor
- 128 mb memory
- SVGA Monitor with minimum of resolution of 800 x 600
- Runs in Windows 95, 98, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP 32bit or 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit or 64bit, Windows 7 32bit or 64bit, Windows 8 32bit or 64bit
Tip: It's best to try the software in your computer to see how it performs.
Hardware Add-on Options:
The standard way to use a cash drawer in a POS system is to connect the drawer to your receipt printer. Then, the drawer is triggered by the printer each time a receipt is printed. We recommend using the following printer driven cash drawers, since these are cheaper and easier to install. (Our software does support serial cash drawers as well)
- Epson, Star, NCR Printer Interface
POS Receipt / Kitchen Printers
SPR POS for Restaurant supports most Epson and Star receipt printers. Note: The Parallel Interface models are much easier to setup and maintain. (Our software does support serial and USB printers as well).
- Impact Printers - Star SP200/300, Epson TM-U200
- Thermal Printers - Epson TM-T88, Star TSP series
For management reports, it is best to print on plain bond paper size papers.
- Any printer that will run in your Windows OS will run in SPR POS for Restaurant
- Only necessary if you wish to process phone orders using the advanced Caller ID interface
- Caller ID "Cti Meteor" (by crucible-technologies) for caller identification
- Only necessary if you wish to perform phone calls to your customers from within the program. No specific individual brand or model of modem is currently recommended
- SPR POS for Restaurant gives you the ability to export your data in zip format. This exported data should be stored in an external storage such as a USB Flash Memory, an External Hard Disk, or any other form of external back-up
- 100 Base-T Network Adapter (only if you wish to use the program over a network)
- UPS (uninterruptable power supply)